- Wagering order is first real money, after bonus money
- Free Spin winnings are paid out as bonus money
- All bonuses have a 40x wagering turnover requirement
- Bonuses bundle, they don’t stack. IE if you get a first time deposit 100% match bonus of €100 you will receive €100 bonus money with a 40x (€4000) wagering requirement. If you also get Free Spins upon creating your account that will pay out €10 (€400) into your bonus money balance. This is then bundled into the bonus balance and the total bonus balance would be €110 with a total wagering requirement of €4400.
- Bonuses cannot be cancelled individually, support can clear bonus balance and remaining wagering requirements if needed
- Bonus money and remaining free spins in the account are forfeited upon a withdrawal
- Bonus balance or free spins are not returned to the player should he cancel his withdrawal
- Only slot games contribute to wagering requirements. Table games do not contribute. Some games are blocked for bonus play
- A bonus can have individually stated terms and conditions promoted. If not stated, a bonus can only be used once and will be removed from the account after 30 days of not being used. Individual campaign bonus terms supersedes general bonus terms and conditions
- Withdrawals from free spins given without deposit is limited to €100, $100, $CAD100, $AUD100, SEK 1000 or NOK 1000. (Deposit required, if deposit is €10 then €110 can be withdrawn).
- Max bonus conversion and withdrawal of real money is €2500, $2500, $CAD2500, $AUD2500, SEK 25000 or NOK 25000 from deposit bonus money conversion. Max bet on bonus balance is €3.5, $3.5, $CAD3.5, $AUD3.5, SEK 35 or NOK 35.
- Winnings from mixed bets becomes bonus money, only bonus bet counts towards wagering requirement
- Netent signup free spins are limited to: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Australia.
- Bonus money can’t be used in Live Casino games or Jackpot games
- General terms and conditions applies