New customers only. min deposit £10, max bonus
100% up to £300 on 1st deposit. 30x wagering
terms and conditions
- For the benefit of the player, any amount deposited above the maximum amount on which a bonus is awarded will not be subject to any wagering requirement prior to withdrawal.
- The New Player Bonus will only be issued once per deposit, person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account.
- The promotion is valid from 00:00 7th February 2017 until 23:59 December 31st 2017 (GMT) (The “Promotion Period”).
- The minimum bonus that will be credited per player is £10.
- The maximum bonus that will be credited per player is £300.
- In order to withdraw your winnings, you must wager at least x30 your deposit and bonus amount (minimum wagering requirement).
- Stakes from all games in the William Hill Casino (unless stated otherwise in supplementary Terms and Conditions) will count towards the wagering requirements for the bonus, however certain games, including Roulette and Blackjack, have lower weighting than others
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution||Example for Wagering a £10 Bonus with 10x Requirements|
|Slots (all varieties) (excluding Football Rules, Wild Gambler and Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, these games will count as 25% contribution)||100%||£100|
|Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride||25%||£400|
|Casino Hold’em (all varieties)||25%||£400|
|Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings)||*0-50%||Depends on Wagers made, refer to table below|
|Baccarat (all varieties)||20%||£500|
|Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon)||20%||£500|
|Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties)||20%||£500|
|Video Poker (all varieties)||5%||£2,000|
|Multi-spin video slots||20%||£500|
|Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties)||5%||£2,000|
|Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)||5%||£2,000|
|All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties)||0%||N/A|
- The wagering coefficient in European Roulette, French Roulette, NewAR Roulette, Premium American Roulette, Premium European Roulette, Premium French Roulette, Premium Roulette Pro, Roulette Pro, Live VIP Roulette, Live French Roulette, Roulette Live games allows players to play through their wager requirement with better conditions and control according to their Contribution bet.
- Roulette Games Bets have been divided to three categories: Low, Medium and High according to table coverage. Stakes from Roulette Games will count towards the qualifying criteria:
|All Roulette Games||Table coverage percent:||Stake % Contribution|
|Low Table Coverage Bet:||0-25 %||50%|
|Medium Table Coverage Bet:||25.1-48 %||25%|
|High Table Coverage Bet:||48.1-100 %||0%|
- Low table coverage bet of £100 in Roulette will be calculated as £50 for wagering requirements.
- Medium table coverage bet of £100 in Roulette will be calculated as £25 for wagering requirements.
- High table coverage bet of £100 in Roulette will be calculated as £0 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £100 in Blackjack will be calculated as £20 for wagering requirements.
- Bonus will be valid in your account for 7 days, if the bonus has been accepted but is not used before 7 days, it will be removed along with any winnings accrued to the bonus.
- If you withdraw before having reached the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be void.
- William Hill Casino offers various bonuses for your first deposit. Please note that no bonus conjunction is allowed. By accepting this bonus you acknowledge that this bonus is the one you have selected to receive for your first deposit and therefore will no longer be eligible for other first deposit offers however will remain eligible for other bonuses on future deposits.
- If you trigger any other promotional bonus while another is still active, the bonuses will queue in your bonus balance. All your active bonuses will be shown in your casino balance, however all wagering on eligible games will count towards the requirements of the first bonus you accepted.
- If you’ve been informed of concessions removal from WH, then you won’t qualify for this promotion.