Bonus Money Terms and Conditions
Below are details of our bonus money rules. These apply to all bonuses and free spins awarded, unless otherwise stated.
- If a player’s account has not been funded with a cash deposit, the player is not eligible to withdraw winnings earned from any promotional money.
- Players will be required to complete wagering requirements on any casino bonus money awarded, before being eligible to withdraw. Funds appearing in a player’s cash balance may not be withdrawn until this requirement has been met.
- Wagering requirements are calculated at forty times any bonus money received, unless otherwise stated.
- Casino game play will contribute towards the wagering requirement of any casino bonus money received as indicated in section 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 of our Terms & Conditions.
- For deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers the wagering requirements detailed above are applied to both the bonus(es) received and the deposit(s) made.
- All deposits made must be wagered at least once in non-excluded games prior to any withdrawals being allowed. Deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers must be wagered at least 10 times prior to any withdrawals being allowed.
- These wagering requirements must be achieved from the date of the awarding of any bonus; any wagering done before a bonus is awarded does not count towards the wagering required for that bonus.
- Bonus money is forfeited upon a withdrawal request. This means a player’s bonus balance is reset to zero.
- All withdrawal requests will be subject to audit. We reserve the right to take back any bonuses, to withhold any withdrawals, to confiscate any winnings and to close accounts if a player’s account exhibits evidence of bonus abuse or irregular playing patterns. For examples of this please section 8.17 of our Terms & Conditions.
- If a player is awarded a bonus as a result of a deposit then the maximum bet size must not exceed 6.25 credits, until such time as the full wagering requirements of the bonus have been met.
Free Spins – Further Terms
If a player receives free spins, the following rules also apply:
- Any winnings derived from free spins will be credited to your bonus balance.
- Free spin offers on registration will be awarded after a player’s first deposit of a minimum of £10, which must be made within the first two days of registering an account.
- Free spins awarded are valid for seven days from day of issue and are forfeited if not used within this seven day period.
No Deposit Bonuses – Further Terms
If a player receives free bonus money without having to make a deposit, as part of a promotional offer or goodwill gesture, the following rules also apply:
- For players who have not made a deposit, the maximum withdrawal from wagers placed with that free money is £100. Any remaining funds in excess of that amount, will then be removed.
- The maximum stake per wager will be the lower of 6.25 credits or 25% of the bonus money awarded whilst the wagering requirement is being met.
- If a player plays on any excluded games (games which do not contribute towards wagering requirements) before the wagering requirement is met then we reserve the right to void any winnings made from these wagers.
Casino game play will contribute towards the wagering requirement of any casino bonus money received as follows:
|Percentage of each wager’s contribution towards your casino bonus wagering requirement:||Example: Contribution that a €10 wager will make to your casino bonus wagering requirement|
|Roulette, Blackjack, Video Poker||8%||£0.80|
|All Other Games||0%||0|
Please also note that any wagering made using the Gamble feature on Slots or the Double feature on Video Pokers does not count towards wagering requirements.