No Risk Casino Play!
Play at Yukon Gold Casino with NO RISK to your personal funds!
That’s right, play from a selection of our most popular games with $1000 totally free and 60 minutes to win. Your winnings are yours to keep at the end of your play! What if you don’t win? No problem! You’ll have a spin on our Second Chance Wheel, giving you the opportunity to win a fantastic bonus.
How to begin playing with your free $1000!
Ready to get started? It’s really easy but here are some helpful hints to get you started.
- To claim this promotion you will need Yukon Gold Casino software. Download, install and register as a REAL Player.
- The timer will start from the moment you click the Start Free Play button. You will then be given $1000 worth of free casino credits and will need to start playing to reach the minimum bet amount within 60 minutes.
- Choose from a specially picked selection of slots, table games and video poker. Be sure to play a few different games. There is a total of 510 games in Yukon Gold Casino – who knows what your lucky one will be!
- You will need to place 20 or more bets and win $20 over the original $1000, in order to collect any winnings, so keep betting until you are sure you have reached this minimum requirement.
- If you are winning, made your 20 bets and want to quit before your 60 minutes is up, simply click the red Winning? Quit Early button.
- Even if you find yourself losing the free casino credits, you can click the purple Losing? Try Again button at any time to reset your clock and balance. Please note that all your current game play will be erased and you will not be able to reclaim any winnings.
- To claim your winnings – you will need to deposit a minimum of $40 into your casino account.
- Maximum win on the Free Play is $100.
- The Play with $1000 free promotion is played on a miniature version of Yukon Gold Casino, so you will see a smaller casino loaded in the cruiser when you start, don’t get this confused with the real casino. The games are the same but this way we can display a timer on the left hand side so that you know exactly how much time you have left.
- If you get disconnected try clicking the Timed Out button or you may need to log back in. The 60 minutes of free play will continue to count down while you are logging back in so make sure you are quick!