Raging Bull Online Casino is an online casino offering fantastic Welcome Bonuses, exciting online casino games and real money jackpots.
This casino website aims to inform players about Casino Promotions, New Casino Games, Terms and Conditions and more, but we hold no liability for any discrepancies or inaccurate information displayed on this site. We accept no responsibility for any omissions or content errors.
We aim to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information at all times and request that you, the player, notify us immediately of any inaccuracies you may encounter.
We reserve the right to make any amendments to the website at any time, without prior notice and it is the player’s responsibility to regularly check the website for any changes or updates.
Raging Bull Online Casino strives to provide every player with an exceptional online casino experience, but software, server and website issues (bugs, viruses, defects and/or downtime) may occur which is beyond our control.
All promotional, branding and marketing items visible on our website, mails and any other online presence are protected by copyright. Any use of such items without the prior consent of the casino is a direct violation of trademark and copyright laws and is prosecutable by law.
Visiting the Raging Bull Casino website and making use of the casino software is an automatic confirmation that you understand the Terms and Conditions of the casino as well as the risks involved in online gambling, including the risk of losing money you have deposited and wagered. You also understand and confirm that the casino, its staff, any affiliates, contractors, partners and/or companies are in no way responsible or liable for your online actions and/or losses.
It is important to acquaint yourself with the governing laws of your country or region where online gambling is concerned and we urge you to gamble responsibly at all times. You must be of legal gambling age to play at our casino and it is your responsibility to check whether your country of residence permits online casino gambling before you register your account with Raging Bull Online Casino.
Responsible Gaming at Raging Bull Online Casino
For many players, gambling is a fun and harmless form of entertainment but we do recognize that some members may have difficulty controlling their habits, which may result in risky and damaging behavior. At Raging Bull Online Casino, we go the extra mile to ensure all our players always enjoy safe and responsible online gaming.
Raging Bull Online Casino maintains a strict policy against underage gambling and any such players are immediately removed upon discovery. The implementation of sophisticated Child Protection Software, usage of passwords and close monitoring of users’ account activity assists in restricting inappropriate and irresponsible internet usage.
You can assist us in keeping the casino a safe and secure environment by doing the following:
- Not leaving your computer/mobile device unattended while logged into the casino software
- Using a complex password
- Not allowing underage persons to use the casino software
- Keeping your credit card details/bank account details in a safe place
- Employing filtering software and monitoring your children’s internet usage
- Not sharing your login details with anyone
Fair Gaming at Raging Bull Online Casino
Raging Bull Online Casino is dedicated to providing all our registered online casino members with fair and reliable online gaming. It is our aim to ensure players have a safe and trustworthy experience every time they log in and place a bet, playing with fair odds which are in no way manually directed or directly affected by the casino.
Our casino is powered by industry-leading software developer, Realtime Gaming. RTG is a member of the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC) and the Interactive Gaming, Gambling and Betting Association (IGGBA).
The casino software undergoes regular and thorough testing by Technical Systems Testing (TST), an independent organization with no affinity to any casinos or their software operators. This testing ensures that our gaming structures and procedures are always of the highest industry standards.
All online casinos operated by Realtime Gaming use a Random Number Generator (RNG) which yields a high-speed flow of randomly generated numbers to produce your bet results. In this regard, Raging Bull Online Casino guarantees that no outcome of any bet is predetermined or predicted.
You are also entitled to access your detailed transaction and gaming history at any time to review and monitor your player action and progress.
Registering a player account at the casino automatically confirms that the player understands and accepts the terms and conditions and all rules of the casino. The player also agrees to abide by such, and to routinely check the site for any additions and/or changes.
By completing and submitting the registration form, you agree to receive marketing and promotional offers from Raging Bull and partner casino sites via email and other channels. You can unsubscribe from receiving these marketing materials at any time.
Each clause contained in these terms and conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. These T&Cs apply to all playing platforms.
The Casino will be referred to as us/we/casino/our from here onwards. Registered account holders will be referred to as Player/Players.
RagingBullCasino.com is owned by Audeo N.V and managed by Merus (UK) Ltd. Audeo N.V (127564) a registered company in Curaçao whose address is E-Commerce Park, Vredenburg, Curaçao and Merus (UK) Ltd 37A Chippenham Mews, London, England W9 2AN,United Kingdom. Audeo N.V is Licensed by the Government of Curaçao (License 8048/JAZ2012-016)
- A third party, an independent accountancy firm is responsible for auditing the casino and has found that the casino has fair odds, and complies with all laws and regulations which apply to online casinos.
- All registered players agree that they are fully aware of all possible outcomes which might arise from depositing and playing online games, and take full responsibility for their own actions; and also agree not to hold the casino liable for these actions.Adding to this, we are not able to provide you with any legal advice or assurances.
- The Player will play only for private, personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Players must be 21 years old, or have reached the legal age of maturity in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater, to register an account.
- All players may only have one active account.
- At all times, players must not share their registration and login details with any other players/third parties. Players must also not allow any other person to use their account.
- Players are allowed only one active account per household, computer, IP address or business address.
- In providing their email address upon registration, the player agrees to receive email correspondence at that address. If the player is no longer interested in receiving these emails, they may unsubscribe by contacting a support agent.
- By providing their postal address upon registration, the player agrees to receive occasional hardcopy material from the casino. If the player is no longer interested in receiving mail, they may unsubscribe by contacting a support agent.
- Employees of the casino and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register at the Casino.
- Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to images, animations, video, audio and so forth remain with the casino.
- The casino software is made available to players ás is’, and the casino management cannot be held liable for any errors/issues which might occur.
- Using electronic, mechanical, robotic or other devices to automatically make playing decisions is resolutely forbidden.
- The casino maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards fraud of any kind, and has full rights to investigate any activity which can be deemed as fraudulent or abusive. Should evidence be found, or if any of your deposits are charged back, we reserve the right to confiscate any balance in your account. The casino may also initiate legal proceedings to collect any outstanding amount owed by you.
- In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the Casino will be final.
- If you are totally dissatisfied with the service you have received, we will consider your case and refund your deposit so long as your reason is valid.
- The casino reserves the right to limit and/or refuse wagers from any Players without giving prior reasons.
- Installing, registering an account and playing at our casino is an automatic agreement by the Player that he/she understands all rules and agrees to abide by all Terms and Conditions at all times.
- Players can enjoy the casino in DOLLARS ($).
- In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the Casino will be final.
- The casino agrees to listen and consider any complaints voiced by a player and if the case if found to be warranted, and based on all other factors, the casino would consider returning any deposits made.
BANKING AND TRANSACTIONS
- Before depositing and wagering, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws for online gambling where the Casino is being used. The Player is also responsible for acquainting themselves with the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction and any consequences.
- By playing at the casino, the player warrants that they are familiar with the rules of such games and acknowledge that the rules of each game are available by using the help facility.
- The casino’s minimum deposit is $30 in order to play, or claim a bonus unless otherwise stated (As of 1 April 2016 12am EST).
- Maximum payout are $2500 per week unless otherwise specified by the casino.
- There is a standard 48-hour pending period for withdrawals, except over weekends.
- In case of high volumes and frequency of payments to the same players, payments could take a further 48-72 hours.
- Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconception at a later time.
- We reserve the right to withhold payouts of winnings until all Security Verification Documents have been received and verified by our accounts department, and all other information has been confirmed.
- Players must provide the most recent instances of the following:
- Identity Documents
- Proof of Residence
- Confirmation of Banking Details
- Front and back copies of credit card – first and last four digits must be visible, CVV number can be hidden.
- If it is determined by the casino that any information it was given by the player is false, we reserve the right to suspend a player’s account along with all relating cash-ins. The account will remain suspended until such time when the casino determines in its sole discretion that the player’s information was authentic and accurate.
- If the name on your casino account does not match the name on the credit card that was used to make a deposit, the casino reserves the right to close the account without prior notice. Any balance or pending cash payouts will be terminated.
- All fraudulent or suspicious activity will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, banks or credit card companies, together with your identity and email address.
- Accounts are considered dormant after 180 days of inactivity. After this time period, such a player will be contacted and be advised that the account has been dormant for 180 days and that the casino will revoke the balance on the account within 30 days after the notification unless the player makes contact with the casino. If a player has not received such a notification, and his balance has been revoked, we will gladly reinstate the balance once a written request has been filed by the player and proper identification has been supplied and verified.
- We try to accommodate our players as far as possible while still reserving the right to select which casino payment option will be used for withdrawals.
- The player is solely responsible for learning about any rules and regulations which apply to their jurisdiction with regards to taxes/fees on casino winnings.
- The Player is fully responsible for any applicable taxes and fees resulting from winnings gained from playing at the casino.
- As of 1 April 2016, Raging Bull Casino will no longer be held responsible for Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) charges. DCC charges will now be the onus of the casino player and not Raging Bull Casino.
BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We, the casino, do not currently accept registrations, or real money wagers from the following countries: MAURITIUS, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, ISRAEL, COSTA RICA, SOUTH AFRICA. Please contact support for more information.
- Only players from the following countries are allowed to redeem and/or make withdrawals on WELCOME BONUSES, FREE MONEY NO DEPOSIT BONUSES or MATCH BONUSES: Belgium, Canada, United States and outlying areas, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Players from all other territories not mentioned above will be eligible to redeem and/or make withdrawals on FREE MONEY NO DEPOSIT BONUSES after making 3 successful deposits at the casino. Tournaments and Progressive Games cannot be played with casino bonuses unless otherwise stated.
- All initial withdrawals (first withdrawal) on a welcome, no deposit bonus or any free coupon is subject to a 72-hour pending period. This is to confirm that your verification deposit has been received, all the relevant documents has been received and all checks have been performed on our side.
- Any coupon is considered completed once your withdrawal has been authorized.
- The validity time frame of a bonus/promotion refers to the specific time during which a bonus will be available.
- The casino reserves the right to withdraw/terminate any promotions without prior notice.
- Our casino bonuses and promotions may not be withdrawn/redeemed as cash/winnings unless otherwise specified.
- Furthermore, if upon review, the player’s activities have been deemed to be ‘Promotion Abuse’, casino management has the right to take the following actions, at its sole discretion, against such abusers:
- Abusive player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
- Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers from the casino.
- All bonuses, unless otherwise stated, have max cashouts and wagering requirements. Please consult the Cashier or a support agent for more information pertaining to specific bonuses.
- We do not accept responsibility for any bonuses/promotions as advertised by an external source/third parties such as affiliate sites/casino forums, etc.
- Bonuses will only be awarded to players holding ONE active, verified account and bonuses/balances will be voided on duplicate accounts. The same applies to tournament
- Retention offers are for registered/depositing casino members only. All casino bonuses, promotions and offers other than Sign-Up/New Member offers are limited to the registered and active members of the casino database.
- Special new sign-up/welcome offers are for the benefit of new players only; and existing players found to be redeeming these coupons will have their bonus balances voided.
- In order to be eligible for this promotion, you acknowledge that you must play in the primary currency of the country where you have a registered address. The casino reserves the right to revoke bonuses and balances resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Players are only allowed to redeem and play from one welcome, no deposit bonus. Should players redeem more than one welcome, no deposit bonus, any winnings and balances derived from these second welcome, no deposit bonuses will be voided.
- Welcome bonuses/new player bonuses cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonuses.
- 35X playthrough is the standard wagering requirements on the bonus amount + deposit unless otherwise specified. The wagering requirements MUST be met before withdrawals will be authorised.
- For information regarding individual coupons, please visit the casino Cashier where the coupon information will be available, or contact an agent directly. Please refer to your VIP tier for more information on bonus max cashouts, etc.
- Wagers placed on restricted games will not contribute towards fulfilling wagering requirements and any winnings will be voided.
- Free money, no-deposit bonuses have maximum cashout limits whether or not the player has made a deposit. Please contact Support or visit the Cashier for these bonus terms and conditions.
- If the Player redeems a no-deposit offer that is not allocated to their status, or not intended for that class of player, all winnings and balance amounts will be voided.
- Players are only entitled to one free money coupon at a time. Redeeming multiple free money coupons is not allowed and all balances and winnings will be voided.
- For free money coupons, and unless otherwise stated, max cashouts will be no more than 1X the bonus amount. For free money coupons below a value of $100, the max cashout will stand at $100.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus (e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the no deposit bonus will still apply. Once you have completed your play with the no deposit bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash-out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1 we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- Players are only allowed withdrawals off ONE free money, no deposit bonus. Withdrawals on further no deposit bonuses will be at the discretion of the casino management. This term applies to non-depositing players only. This term does not apply to frequent depositors.
- Winnings on free money coupons, after wagering is met, must be cashed out and re-deposited before playing can be continued. If the Player redeems a no-deposit offer that is not allocated to their status or not intended for that class of player, all winnings and balance amounts will be voided.
- Players are entitled to no more than four free chips in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a Player redeem four free chips in succession (without depositing and wagering), the casino reserves the right to void the withdraw and return the funds to the casino.
- We, the Casino, reserve the right to deny your withdrawal if it is found that you have signed up through an affiliate website, but claimed a coupon that does not belong to the same affiliate through whom you opened the account. Coupons are created for and allocated to specific affiliates and only their players are eligible for these coupons. Example: A player signs up at Affiliate A, but claims and plays with a coupon from Affiliate B; any wins this player accumulates from the coupon from Affiliate B will be declared null and void.
- Players are not eligible for casino bonuses if they have a pending withdrawal. This term does not apply to frequent depositors.
- Bonuses that have not been activated after being credited to a Player’s account will expire within 7 days.
- The casino will remove any bonus balances in accounts where a minimum of 1X wager has not been reached after 30 days of redeeming a bonus.
- Various categories of games contribute differently towards meeting playthrough requirements, unless otherwise specified:
- Slots, video slots, keno, scratch cards – 1.00
- Roulette – 0.00
- Poker Games – 0.20
- Video Poker – 0.50
- Blackjack, and other 21 games – 0.20
- War, baccarat, craps, sic bo – 0.00
- Bets placed on restricted games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Please visit the Cashier.
- Any coupon is considered completed once your withdrawal has been authorized.
- Only the registered recipients of promotions bestowed by the casino are permitted to claim the associated offers.
- An approved ‘Manager Withdrawal’ represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- Standard promotional Terms and Conditions apply to all gaming platforms.
- Raging Bull Casino reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and revoke or cancel any remaining bonus balance. It is your responsibility to periodically check here for changes and updates.
- These bonuses are valid as of 31 October 2014, 00:00:01 AM ET.
- The casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that players are participating in strategies that the casino in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such players to the promotion. Furthermore, if upon such review, the player’s activities have been deemed to be “Promotion Abuse”, Raging Bull Online Casino Management has the right to take the following actions, at its sole discretion, against such abusers:
- Abusive Player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
- Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers from the Casino.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
- Only activity after coupon redemption counts towards fulfilling the bonus requirements.
- The Birthday and Anniversary Bonuses are subject to Management approval. Please contact Support for more information.
- Casino bonuses are allocated at the manager’s discretion and can be revoked at any time.
- All bonuses from match deposits will be removed from the player’s balance on withdrawal. (These are sticky bonuses)
- All comp point wins are limited to a withdrawal amount of 10x the redemption amount i.e. redemption value = $10 will have a maximum cashout value of $100.
- Players whom have NEVER MADE A DEPOSIT are not eligible to collect/withdraw any network progressive jackpot winnings.
- Players who have converted free money into real money and go on to win network progressive jackpots without making a further deposit are not eligible for such winnings.